Saturday, January 12, 2008

the john deere

hearing the "rules"
deciding who drives first this is how to beep the horn
being the driver is serious
you have to really watch the corners
and pedestrians
but it sure is fun
wee-hee!
oops, gotta back up now
YEA!
now let's eat.
Thanks, Ethan for letting me ride your John Deere! And, thanks Dylan for driving me around! It was the best!!

9 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

Ah, I can see that Rowan has some Idaho blood in him. :) I suppose it would be a wimpy scooter or, heaven forbid, a renault if he was all euro. What a relief! :) I'm sure your dad will love these pictures!

Chrissy said...

That is the cutest, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a chance to say hi today...love the tractor pics! You'll have to tell me how you like your new lens!

kam said...

Gunnar doesn't have one of these, but he would love one for sure! Everytime we get the chance to test drive he goes crazy and always feels really sad when we have to go. ;)
When are we going to lunch BFF?

Cristy said...

What fun pictures! Thank you for the yummy birthday cupcakes!

Alyssa said...

Those are such cute pictures! You are such a great photographer. Your little man is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

How fun! My little nephew has the same thing and he loves it.

Lucrecia said...

Hi Kristy,
I totally love your book shelf! I had to go and get one for my page. I hope you are feeling well with the preggers :)

Sidney said...

So cute! Gianluca is getting one of those for his birthday. We are excited to give it to him!