Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Ok, so I know... I'm becoming a lazy blogger! I had all these intentions of posting some great wedding photos of us, etc... but today was just a crazy day with running errands and teaching piano so alas - no pictures. But I wanted to announce our 3 year anniversary and promise a great post tomorrow! Cuz, I'm off to celebrate with the man of my dreams!

3 comments:

Sharisse said...

Hey Kristy! I was so surprised to see your comment on our blog! I'm so glad you wrote. Periodically I've wondered what you are up to. You son is adorable! Congrats on the second baby. I love your hair color! You look great! We'll have to get together whenever we are both in I.F. I'll be checking your blog to see what you are up to and what you have been up to!!!

Lindsay said...

Hi Kristy! This is Lindsay Horne. I am glad you posted a comment on our blog, that was a fun surprise. Yeah, so Donnell lives pretty close to us. She and my sister, Jaimee, are really good friends. Your little boy is darling and congratulations on baby #2. I think you found my blog through Christen Millburn's blog. Christen and I went to the U together, she is great. Mark says hi as well.

ej said...

Congrats you two! Smootch it up! :)