Monday, February 28, 2011

Story Time

Our favorite storyteller from England has arrived with
his exciting tales of "Gadvaldicumps"
Gadvaldicumps is a GIANT. He is a very nice giant and
helps out those in danger...
Rowan's favorite is when Gadvalidcumps rescues
the little boy, Johnny, from the Pirates! This character has been
around since Mark was a little boy and his Dad has been
telling these wonderful adventurous tales for decades.
I'm serious about publishing them... I think this is a character
so many children would love.
I find myself quiet and listening to the tales of
this wonderful giant and anticipating the next night
for what he'll do next!
We are so happy and excited to have
Gadvaldicumps here for the next 8 days for a wonderful visit!!

**more to come**

1 comment:

Sidney said...

That just put a smile on my face! I love a good story. For some reason this picture reminds me of the Princess Bride when Fred Savagae's grandpa is telling him the story. That is awesome! So did he make up the stories himself I take it? Have fun with your visitors!